Position roles and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Preparation of Reports
- Supervise project management of entire process of internal and external reporting, including gathering, synthesizing and submission of data.
- Standardize, streamline and strengthen internal reporting processes.
- Support across program, finance, and research and evaluation teams as needed to ensure reporting projects are completed and high-quality.
Data Management and Analytics
- Stay up-to-date on program compliance requirements and align data management processes accordingly.
- Manage and monitor large program attendance data sets.
- Support program leadership in developing tools and best practices for data integrity.
- Collaborate with program leadership to develop a “cycle of program improvement” through “data coaching” and regular data review and interpretation.
- Create data monitoring tools such as dashboards, rubrics, data flowcharts, etc. that align with service delivery models.
- Develop data visuals for internal and external audiences.
Evaluation and Assessment
- Generate and analyze statistical results.
- Develop evaluation and assessment protocols such as surveys, scorecards, performance rubrics, etc.
- Set baselines and benchmarks for success around program model goals.
- Develop and align evaluation and assessments with program goals, needs of participants, and larger agency outcomes.
Perform other duties related to the position as requested by Director and Assistant Director of Research and Evaluation.