Position roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Data Development and Support
Working under the direction of the Research and Evaluation Manager, Analyst will:
- Help ensure that data development is in compliance with grant requirements.
- Support with identifying data sources, calculating baselines, setting targets, benchmark goals, etc.
- Support programming to assure programs are developed based on researched, evidence-based practices.
Data Collection and Monitoring Supervision
- Ensure data collection and reporting methods are accurate, effective and efficient.
- Support data collection, entry and validation practices and procedures.
- Support data trainings for program staff. Work with programming supervisors to ensure data collection and monitoring policies are understood and implemented via an accountability system.
- Support in data gathering and analysis of longitudinal data across various public data systems.
- Support programming to develop a “cycle of program improvement” through “data coaching” and regular data analysis and interpretation.
- Support in the use and updating of data monitoring tools such as dashboards, rubrics, data flowcharts, etc. that align with existing tools (such as performance measures, logic models, etc.)
Data Systems Management
- Support with use of data management software system.
- Support with staff trainings and technical assistance on data systems.
- Support with ensuring data security policies and procedures are followed.
- Support Research & Evaluation Managers with completing monthly and quarterly outcome reports.
- Assist with various types of reporting, including reports for funders, internal reviews, and other partnerships.
- Aid in developing data presentations for internal and external audiences, including graphs, tables, data visuals, etc. for supported programming.
- Support with the creation of data visuals drawing on programmatic and secondary data sources.
Evaluation and Assessment
- Support in the implementation, administration and analysis of various evaluation tools such as surveys, focus groups, assessments, etc.
Perform other duties related to the position as requested by Research and Evaluation Manager, Assistant Director and Director of Research and Evaluation.